mood balik kg~


anneoyongsaiyo~

8 hours from now and i will depart to my home town..really cant wait..i've been the last person leave this house..and it's really hurting and boring..dunno what to do..i just sitting on the bed and download movies all the time..arghh!!!but thinking that tomorrow i will be in my house again,meet my family..those things really lift up my spirit...
after tis raya,my sister will fly to Mesir..pursuing her study in medical field at Al-Mansouroh University(something like that..) and i dont know what will i do..i wish that she not go..but i know,it can't be happened..she have to go and me as a sister,really worried a lot..of coz i hv to worry..she just be by herself there and i hope she can live well..now i kind of understand what my mother feel when i got the offer letter to further my study..she just said that its up to me to make the decision..in fact,im the one who will be there,facing all the reality one..therefore,she wouldn't stop me and also not encourage me to go there..and it goes same with my sister..my mother also told the same thing to her..but i know half of her wish,she hope that we don't go..and that's it..

i don't go there..i think i can't bear to leave my family yet at that time..since i'm the eldest sister,i really think i can't leave my sisters and my brother that still need my accompany..and i never regret to make such a hard decision..i strongly believe that i make a good decision.. i can't imagine myself celebrating the fasting month and Raya far away from my family..

but it different with my sister..she make a decision to go and by 19 sept,she will fly there..really soon..ahh..so sad but i can't say anything..wonder how the scene at airport..the most is will i cry??judging from my experience, be a stone heart person,its hard to me to cry even i feel extremely sad..my tears just dont want to out if there is people around..but tis is my sister..and if i cry,i think i already change myself a lot..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
nothing special..just like other people..

Followers